These baguette crisps are super easy to make, and, super delicious! Make them ahead for cheese boards, holiday appetizers, crostini, or relish trays! You can even use flavored olive oils for a little flavor twist.
Be sure to keep an eye on these guys to ensure they brown evenly– I removed a few on mine from the oven earlier than others to keep them from overbrowning!
Easy Baguette Crisps Recipe
Easy Baguette Crisps
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced on the bias
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (I like to sub 1 tbsp for truffle oil!)
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Spread baguette slices out on two large rimmed baking sheets, and use a pastry brush to brush the surface of each slice with the oil.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and bake 15-20 minutes, rotating sheets 1-2 times during baking.
- Serve at room temperature as an accompaniment to a myriad of tasty snacks!